|PAL Hi/Lo (no armrests) in-ground & above deck Pool/Spa up to 48 in.|
Price: $6,643.00 |
Product name: PAL Hi/Lo (no armrests) in-ground & above deck Pool/Spa up to 48 in.
Product code: 250-0000
THIS ITEM IS FREE SHIPPING 48 STATES. Except (Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico)
PAL model 250-0000 - PORTABLE AQUATIC LIFT (no Armrests) Hi/Lo in ground pools and above ground pools/spa up to 48 in. - ADA COMPLAINT
PAL Hi/Lo - A variation of the PAL useful for facilities that have both in-ground pools and above ground spas. PAL Spa - Designed for above ground pools and spas up to 48 in. above the deck. The completely portable PAL is the perfect accessory for any commercial aquatic facility. The PAL Lift series meets the Americans with Disabilities Act Access Guidelines (ADAAG 2010). In addition to the standard configuration. 240° rotation ensures a safe transfer area.
Since its introduction in 1997, the PAL Portable Aquatic Lift has become the industry standard for providing access to swimming pools. The completely portable PAL is the perfect accessory for any commercial aquatic facility.
• Meets or exceeds Americans with Disabilities Act Access Guidelines (ADA/ABA 2004)
• 300 pound lifting capacity
• Completely portable – no deck fixtures and easy to move by one person
• Conveniently stores away when not in use
• Powered by a 24-volt rechargeable battery
• User operable via waterproof hand control
• 240° rotation ensures a safe transfer area
• Made from powder-coated stainless steel and aluminum
PAL POOL LIFT MODEL 250-0000
- Model PAL 250-0000 shipping weight 1,100 lbs.
- L=40 in. W=48 in. H=60 in.
- Included battery charger, battery console cover, waterproof control, footrest and seatbelt assembly
- 170-1000 Arm Rest Assembly
- 920-2000 Total Cover
- 500-1000 Spineboard Attachment
- 900-2000 Stability Vest
- 100-1400 Wireless Controls
ADA Guidelines for Public Swimming Pools
On July 26, 2010, the US Department of Justice released updated ADA Standards for Accessible Design. Among the updates for a number of facility types were new requirements specifically for public swimming pools. The level of accessibility depends on the size and type of the pool. For pools under 300 linear feet in size, the ADA Standard for Accessible Design calls for one means of access, which must be either an ADA-compliant lift, or a sloped entry.
Descriptions for other variations:
• PAL Hi/Lo – A variation of the PAL
useful for facilities that have both inground
pools and above ground spas.
• PAL Spa – Designed for above ground
pools and spas up to 48” above the