|Raypak P-1083 Commercial Heater 1.08M BTU Natural Gas|
Price: $6,335.00 |
Product name: Raypak P-1083 Commercial Heater 1.08M BTU Natural Gas
Product code: 001375
- Rugged All-Brass Headers
Resist corrosion, and are easily removed for inspection or service. AB 1953 low-lead complaint.
- Cupro-nickel Finned-tube
Single bank, straight through design delivers lowest pressure drop. Integral fins have ten times the heat transfer surface of plain tubes. Cupro-nickel tubes provide superior chemical resistance over copper for tough commercial installations.
- On-off Operation.
- Models P-926-1287 are certified to the ANSI Z21.56 standard. Models WHP-1414-1758 are certified to the ANSI Z21.10.3 standard.
- Corrosion Resistant Steel
Fittings are brushgalvanized against rust. Heat shields are corrosion-resistant steel. Jacket has Polytuf powder coat finish.
- 24-Volt Controls
Are totally enclosed for protection. Cover is easily removed for inspection and service.
- Floating Return Header
Immunizes heat exchanger to thermal shock.
- Tube Sheet and “O” Ring Construction
Eliminates the repair and maintenance problems associated with rolling tubes directly into a casting.
- Interlocking Refractory Panels
With sealed corners reduce radiation losses.
- Stainless Steel Burners
Maintain precise combustion at all firing rates, burn quietly and won’t clog or corrode.
- Slide-out Burner Tray
Allows easy inspection and service.
- Spark-to-Pilot Ignition
The most dependable ignition method available.
- Available for natural gas or propane.
- More so than any other type of finned-tube unit, pool heaters require some form of protection against the damaging effects of too-cold water entering the heat exchanger. Since pool heaters operate at a temperature range below this point, some form of protection is always needed.
- Unitherm Governor (std on 926-1178)
This provides a temperature-activated valve inside the header which varies flow through the heat exchanger. No pump on the heater. Flow comes from an external source.
- H-Style Bypass (std on 1287-1758)
This provides a larger manually-set bypass to bring heated water back to the inlet, raising the temp inside the heat exchanger. For size 1287, H-bypass is horizontal with rear-mounted pump. For sizes 1414-1758, H-bypass is vertical with front-mounted pump.
- None (field-supplied)
Protection provided by others and mounted in the field.
- Cold-Water Run (CWR)
This approach uses digital controls to vary the performance of a variable-speed pump which governs how much heated water is returned to the inlet. Performance is adjusted in real time.
PLEASE REFER TO OWNERS MANUAL
Raypak's Raytherm™ line of atmospheric pool heaters offers rugged construction and simple operation at low cost.