Product name: SDX MAIN DRAIN CONC 2 DRAINS BLK 200GPM
Product code: 004-162-2212-03
PARAMOUNT’S PATENTED SDX HIGH FLOW SAFETY DRAIN: NOW COMPLIANT WITH THE VIRGINIA GRAEME BAKER POOL AND SPA SAFETY ACT 2008.
SDX is a high flow suction outlet suitable for use as a wall fitting and also as a floor drain when debris removal is not a concern. A “Retro” version is available to bring existing suction outlet covers into compliance with the new law. SDX Retro fits existing plaster rings up to 10” in diameter.
SDX boasts a flow rating of 200 gpm on the floor and 192 gpm on the wall making it compatible with most residential pumps up to 3 hp. SDX has a 1.485 feet per second velocity at the opening at a maximum listed 200 gpm
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- NO SUMP REQUIRED - No need to chisel out a sump to meet the1.5 times the pipe diameter sump depth requirement.
- SDX has a 1.485 feet per second velocity at the opening at a maximum listed 200 gpm.
- Approved as a bulkhead fitting so the safety is in the cover and plate.
- Patented “ribbed” design achieves high flow with sixty “mini” drains
- Suction doesn’t transfer if one area is covered
- Dome shape to prevent a seal by a swimmer
- Anti-vortex shield blocks contact with direct suction
- SDX retro can be installed as a single cover with an SVRS installed on the line.
- "Retro" version fits existing suction outlets up to 10” in diameter
- Stainless steel security screws
- Secondary support plate secured to protect the sump and fittings
Meets National anti-entrapment requirements
ASME A112.19.8 – 2007 Listed
IAPMO tested and certified; a nationally recognized testing laboratory (NRTL) accredited by ANSI.
USPC (uniform swimming pool, spa and hot tub code) compliant
IRC (International Residential Code), section 106.2 – suction fittings – compliant
SDX protects against all five types of entrapment; hair, limb, body suction, evisceration, and mechanical entrapment.
Order SDX for new pool construction or when installing a new plaster ring
(such as when a new interior finish is being applied).
SDX is available for concrete, vinyl and one/piece fiberglass pools
Order SDX Retro when replacing an existing suction outlet cover up to 10” in diameter.
SDX Retro is available for concrete and vinyl pool
Paramount Black SDX High Flow Anti-Vortex Safety Drain