Mastertemp Pool Heater by Pentair
Mastertemp pool heater offers all the efficiency, convenience and reliability features you want in a pool heater, plus a lot more. As easy to use as your home heating system, plus, user-friendly indicator lights make system operation and monitoring a snap. The Mastertemp pool heater is compact design and super quiet operation won’t intrude on your poolside leisure time. Heavy-duty (HD) unit with cupro-nickel exchanger stands up to the harshest of applications, like low pH, high flow or heavy use. American Best Pool Supply is offering the best price and super fast shipping, please call us toll free 888-284-6007. Local customers are welcome for pick up at any time. Mastertemp pool heaters measures up. Compare this list of features to any other and you’ll see why Mastertemp heater are setting a new standard for total value.
Mastertemp Pool Heater
- Mastertemp pool heater is very compact design for such a high performance heater, allows for smaller overall equipment pads that won’t intrude on your poolscape.
- A fully pre-mixed system with a highly efficient air and gas mixture lets the Mastertemp pool heater heat up fast. No long waits before enjoying your pool or spa.
- With a hot surface ignition (no pilot light) and pushbutton, digital controls, the MasterTemp heaters is as easy to operate as your home heating system. Plus, user-friendly indicator lights make system operation and monitoring a snap.
- The easy-to-view, rotating digital display places controls front and center, no matter how the MasterTemp heaters is positioned on your equipment pad.
- Mastertemp pool heater are engineered for super-quiet operation and won’t intrude on your poolside leisure time.
- Eco-friendly, the MasterTemp heaters is certified for low NOx emissions and outperforms industry standards.
- Mastertemp pool heater is safe operation through a series of features, including: a water pressure switch that senses the pump is running to prevent overheating, high limit switches assure the heater turns off if water temperature exceeds factory-set limits, manual gas shut-off when service is required, stack flue sensor also guards against overheating.
Don’t be left out in the cold Call American Best Pool Supply for order today. TOLL FREE NO. 888-284-6007 Location: 3900 Valley Blvd, Unit E. Walnut CA 91789
Mastertemp 125 Spa Heater
Mastertemp Heater 125 Introducing the High-Efficiency, High-Technology Heater for Bodies of Water Up to 15,000 Gallons. The remarkably affordable new MasterTemp eater 125 heater gives you the energy savings and advanced operating features that were only available from much larger heaters. With its revolutionary pre-mixed gas combustion technology, the MasterTemp heater 125 offers 82% thermal efficiency – the highest of any heater in its category. Its 1-1/2″ plumbing is ideal for smaller applications, including aboveground pools, spas and inground pools up to 15,000 gallons. Featuring the first ever rotating, digital display offered in its class, the MasterTemp 125 heater provides valuable information conveniently and at the touch of a button. Plus, its lightweight, compact design makes the MasterTemp 125 heater easier to install than any other heater in its class – reducing labor costs which saves you money.
- Mastertemp heater 125 – 82% energy efficiency is highest in its class.
- High-performance, affordable heating with premium features.
- 1-1/2″ plumbing – ideal for smaller bodies of water up to 15,000 gallons.
- Mastertemp heater 125 – Pre-mixed combustion technology for ultra-fast heat-up.
- Rotating digital display – the first in its price category – provides fast, easy access for programming and monitoring.
- Certified for low NOx emissions.
- Certified for outdoor and indoor – vented installations.
An ECO SELECT ® BRAND PRODUCT
The MasterTemp heater 125 has earned the Eco Select brand distinction as one of the “greenest” and most efficient choices from Pentair. Eco Select products are designed to help you save energy, conserve water, eliminate or reduce noise, or otherwise contribute to a more environmentally responsible equipment system.
Call us today Toll Free 888-284-6007 for order with super fast shipping & handling. Local customers are welcome to pick up here.
American Best Pool Supply
3900 Valley Blvd, Unit E.
Walnut Ca 91789
The remarkably affordable new MasterTemp 125 heater gives you the energy savings and advanced operating features that were only available from much larger heaters. With its revolutionary pre-mixed gas combustion technology, the MasterTemp 125 heater offers 82% thermal efficiency – the highest of any heater in its category. Its 1-1/2″ plumbing is ideal for smaller applications, including aboveground pools, spas and inground pools up to 15,000 gallons. Featuring the first ever rotating, digital display offered in its class, the MasterTemp 125 heater provides valuable information conveniently and at the touch of a button. Plus, its lightweight, compact design makes the MasterTemp 125 heater easier to install than any other heater in its class – reducing labor costs which saves you money.
The Universal-H Series by Hayward is a top class pool heater. A choice of left side or right side electric, gas, and water connections makes for unprecedented installation flexibility. All Universal-H Series comes with cupro nickel plated heat exchangers, dual voltage, superior hydraulic performance, low NOx emissions, and a state of the art finn plate heat exchanger. Don’t let looks fool you. Despite it being small and sleek, these heaters can pump out those btus like the rest of the bigger units out there. The main advantage to having a smaller heater is more space in your poolscape.
No matter what you’re seeking for in a pool heater, the Mastertemp heater measures up. With its compact design, you can afford to have a smaller equipment pad that won’t intrude on your poolscape. They are engineered for super-quiet operation that will not intrude on your poolside leisure time. With its tough composite exterior, the Mastertemp can easily take on the elements. This material also has the benefit of being rustproof. Its simple digital display allows users to easily control the settings on the heater. System operating and monitoring is now that much easier with its user friendly indicator lights. Another benefit of the Mastertemps is that they are certified for low NOx emissions.
The Max-E-Therm heater by Sta-Rite is the lightest in its class. This compact design also saves consumers the headache of finding placement for it in their system. Another advantage it has over other heaters is that it can easily change from using natural gas to propane by using the orifice kit. It is also certified for low NOx emissions which makes it an ecofriendly choice!
The two latest pool heater series by Jandy are the Lxi and the Legacy. The Lxi models are all low nox which greatly reduces their emissions. Some Lxi units are equipped with cupro nickel coated heat exchangers on the inside which allows them to tackle heavy duty usage. The Jandy Legacy is available in two different models. One allows for electronic ignition while the other features a millivolt ignition.
The LXI400NN 400K BTU Natural Gas Cupro Nickel Heater is on sale for $1869.
The MasterTemp series by Pentair is a reliable set of pool heaters. With its compact design and easy to use interface, the MasterTemp has quickly become a household name amongst pool owners. The MasterTemp is fitted for low nox emissions which reduces its carbon footprint.The heavy duty (HD) units come with a cupro-nickel coated heat exchanger which bolsters its performance against low pH, salt chlorination systems, and other heavy usage. All MasterTemp heaters are designed with super quiet operations in mind and won’t intrude on your leisure time.
The 460732 MasterTemp 250K BTU Heater Natural Gas is priced at $1387.00
Hot tubs and swimming pools require heating efficiently by selecting the right Pool Heaters. Salt water system or extra durability may require cupro nickel (heat exchanger) pool heaters.
You may follow the recommended size by following the chart below:
|24 HRS HEATING TIME
base on 30F degree temperature rise with 3.5 mph wind velocity
We have wide selection of pool heaterS with discount pricing:
Jandy Pool Heaters:
Cartridge filters prefer by pool owners as better option because unlike other DE and Sand required for maintenance.
When water passes through a cartridge filter, dirt is screened out at the surface of the cartridge element. When clean, the element will trap larger particles, with finer particles being filtered out as the pores of the element become clogged by the larger debris. Please call American Best Pool Supply toll free 888-284-6007